The Dynamic Duo

The Dynamic Duo

Monday, January 31, 2011

Holes in Life We Can't Get Out Of

I am in my 40th year as a Christian. This is probably not a surprise to anyone who knows that I left my career as an engineer to pursue this (with occasional trips back for small engineering projects). I was raise in what was then a predominantly Christian era in our nation. Now I hear a call for the consideration of all other religions, as a source of fulfilling the needs in our lives. I have no intent to criticize any other religion as I share the following video with you. Essentially I have observed and believe there are two kinds of people in the world, those who have deep needs and profess that they do, and those who have deep needs and deny it.

Sometimes we fall into deep holes we can't get out of. The following video is a wonderful depiction of my own experience. Maybe you can relate to this, and maybe not, but I do want to share this experience with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment